Rune Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rune Legacy

This is the Rune Legacy.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex is here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex

Alex is here! Empty
PostSubject: Alex is here!   Alex is here! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:12 am

Hello everyone.

I'm Alex. Let's see, oh right, this is an introduction.

I'm currently fourteen years of age. My location on this beautiful planet is the United States, I won't go into detail on where exactly I live. Anyways, I'm here to tell you a little about both my regular, teenage life and my computer, internet life.

Whilst I'm not on the computer, I like doing many outdoor activities with both friends and family. However, one of my favorite things to do is play basketball. I've been playing basketball ever since I was two years old. We still have some home videos of myself playing on those little toy basketball hoops. Once I hit second grade I was invited to play with my Uncle's team in a competitive league called SoCo. Before that I played smaller leagues like the YMCA (Some of you have probably heard about it), and a league called UpWard (Some little church league). Do keep in mind that while I was in second grade I was playing against fifth graders. My basketball skills increased, we won championships, etc. Finally the team split apart and I found myself on my school's SoCo team in 7th grade. Ever since then I've been playing with them, in both SoCo and another league called Gold Crown. We've made it to the 'Final Four' in Gold Crown and placed third, I consider third in state pretty good. Basketball has been my favorite sport for my whole life and will continue to be for as long as I live. Sadly this Summer I've injured my left shoulder and have to take a couple of months off. The Physical Therapist says I 'Subflexed' it or something along those lines.

After basketball comes my family and friends. My family is incredibly important to me. I'd like to thank my mother and father for making me. biggrin.gif They're some pretty important people in my life. They've supported me with everything since I took my first breathe. I've been known as the 'mommas boy' since I was young. I wub my momma. Anyhow, after family comes friends. Everyone loves friends. If you don't have friends, you wouldn't be able to go on with life. I do many things with my friends, both stupid and fun. Go to the movies, run into walls, pickup hot chicks, etc. I admit I do get in trouble quite often with my friends. That's what life is for though. Occaisonally I do other things like, eat food, sleep, fight Chuck Norris, you know the regular teenage things. What I've said there is mostly what I do though.

Now comes the computer, the internet, the nerdy part of my life. On the internet there's endless possabilities to what you can do, but I choose to do only a few things. Myspace, FaceBook, Runescape Private Servers, create websites and regular Runescape. I use Myspace and FaceBook to contact friends like everyone else. It's a good way to chat with people that don't have cell phones and things like that. I love creating websites. I'm pretty good at it to. I'm currently running my own site for basically everything, when I say everything, I mean everything. It's going well to. If you'd like to see what it's like, feel free to message me, I'm not sure if advertsements are allowed here, I'd rather not break any rules in my introduction. biggrin.gif In addition to creating websites and editing mine every day, I like to play Runescape. Like everyone here I started out with the real Runescape. I played that for about four years and made some pretty good accounts that ended up getting hacked, banned or forgotten. Once Jagex decided to make some really werid updates I decided to look for another game that sparked my interest. Bang, checked out some Youtube videos and found a runescape private server. At that time I was like, oh em gee, what the crap is this? Finally I understood what these were about...They were created to get away from the Jagex updates, now they've turned out to become like the regular Runescape which confuses me. Anyways, I've been playing Private Servers for awhile, I've owned a couple, moderated at several and have had fun at all of them. Other then all that junk I just said I love forums. I currently have 3,200 posts at another forum. I feel proud of myself when I increase that text number under my avatar. The thing is, I like to post and enlarge my post count, although I do not spam. I try to make all my posts as detailed as possible...I think you've already figured that out.

Well, that's just a little bit about me Rune Legion Community. I could write a whole book or several pages on myself and life in general, but I won't. I don't think anyone would take the time out of their lives to read it, I'm sure a lot of people won't read what I've posted here, which is fairly short. Anyhow, I'll enjoy this community like the others I have joined. I hope to become a well known member and not start fights with anyone.

Oh and before I finish this up, I like to type with good grammar. Now that I've said that many of you will read this whole post and point out the mistakes. That's what I find funny. Very Happy

-Alex Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.2fall.co.uk/
Chargers
Epic Admin Chargers
Epic Admin Chargers
Chargers

Alex is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex is here!   Alex is here! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:15 am

That was very sincere. I'm on my iPod right now so it's tough to type. Anyways, I'm our forum mod at runer legacy and I hope you enjoy our server. It's not up yet but will be in a few days. That's all I have to say and maybe you could someday mod on this too. Very Happy Anyway please enjoy our server.

~chargers
Back to top Go down
http://mars-scape.co.nr
Alex

Alex is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex is here!   Alex is here! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:18 pm

If the administrators think I have potential and would give me a shot, that's a possability. If not I'll definately work hard for it.

Can't wait for the server to go online. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Epic Admin Chargers
Epic Admin Chargers
Chargers

Alex is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex is here!   Alex is here! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:33 pm

try being mod first, like me.
Then work your way up.
Back to top Go down
Click
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Click

Alex is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex is here!   Alex is here! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:24 pm

Alex, you seem promising.
I will be watching you.

Be good, and help and we will see.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Epic Admin Chargers
Epic Admin Chargers
Chargers

Alex is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex is here!   Alex is here! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:17 pm

M hoping to get admin too.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex is here!   Alex is here! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:35 pm

Alright Brandon. Wink

I'll try my hardest to fulfill my duties as a regular member starting off, then slowly make my way up in the ranks.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Epic Admin Chargers
Epic Admin Chargers
Chargers

Alex is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex is here!   Alex is here! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:18 pm

that would mean posting on other things than this Cool
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Epic owner Lukas
Epic owner Lukas
Lukas

Alex is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex is here!   Alex is here! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Welcome to Rune Legacy Alex! You seem to be a great person with potential. I too will be keeping an eye on you.

Please vote for us everyday to help us grow, expand and be great!

Welcome to Rune Legacy.

~Lukas
Back to top Go down
Click
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Click

Alex is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex is here!   Alex is here! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:43 pm

Harrison wrote:
that would mean posting on other things than this Cool

Sorry, but we aren't accepting admins at this time.
Admins are the most trusted rank, of the game.

When it get's bigger, we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Epic Admin Chargers
Epic Admin Chargers
Chargers

Alex is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex is here!   Alex is here! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:18 pm

Yes of course, I meant that my goal was to be admin. Right now that goal is to an in game mod because I've worked so hard to get one but all those servers are gone or still way in progress.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex is here!   Alex is here! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:30 am

Look as if I'm an in-game moderator now. I'm happy I'm getting the chance to prove my loyalty to the server.

Thanks. Wink I'll try my best.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Epic Admin Chargers
Epic Admin Chargers
Chargers

Alex is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex is here!   Alex is here! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:44 pm

good luck bud Razz
Back to top Go down
Click
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Click

Alex is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex is here!   Alex is here! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Alex wrote:
Look as if I'm an in-game moderator now. I'm happy I'm getting the chance to prove my loyalty to the server.

Thanks. Wink I'll try my best.

The reason you are one,
is because your sound and appear like a cool guy.

Loads of potential.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex is here!   Alex is here! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:50 pm

Means a lot to hear that. Wink I'm glad you think high of me.

Once again, I'll do my best. I can't wait for the server to go online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex is here!   Alex is here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex is here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rune Legacy :: Rune Legacy :: Introductions-
Jump to: